There are a lot of exciting changes coming with Smite’s next major update. Hi-Rez Studio has released the 8.4 update, which was released on the 20th. The release is scheduled for April 2023, finally the mighty god Gilgamesh. This should bring some exciting new changes for season 8. Gilgamesh is not all that, as a number of changes and corrections were made to the gods. We have many new skins and balance updates. Below is the complete list of updates for Smite 8.4.
You can check out Smite’s patches for the 8.4 update here, including the Hi-Rez Mail update release schedule.
- 6. April – Update of bonus 8.3
- 20. April – Gilgamesh, Tyrant’s Claws, Cargo Box
- 4. May – 8.4 Bonus Update, TBA Details
- Gilgamesh Embarx! At levels 5 and 10, Gilgamesh receives a quest. The first command is to go to a specific location on the map. The second mission is to defeat half of the enemy team (rounded up) in one fight. Each time Gilgamesh completes a quest, he receives a level 1 item or 500 gold coins when his inventory is full.
- Capacity: Stim
- Rayon: 20
- Gilgamesh lights his sword with the embers of the sun for 4 years. Enemies near the ignition take damage and are delayed 2.5 seconds. Gilgamesh’s basic attack deals bonus damage to enemies equal to 3.5% of maximum health. When Gilgamesh successfully hits an enemy with his basic attack, the duration of this effect is extended by 0.8s, to a maximum of 12s.
- Damage: 65/100/135/170/205 (+60% of your body strength)
- Take it easy: 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%
- Cost: 60
- Restart: 14/13/12/11/10s
- Capacity: Line
- Area: 25
- Gilgamesh throws a plane for him. Enemies in the area take damage while the nearest enemy is shot through. A triggered enemy takes bonus damage when it hits a minion, or takes burst damage and is stunned when it hits a god or wall. If a downed enemy hits the winds of Shamash, he is thrown into the center of the ring. Minions hit by a fleeing enemy take bonus damage. The gods, struck by a fleeing foe, strike and are stunned.
- Kick damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+50% of your body power)
- Bonus damage: 25/40/55/70/85 (+25% of your body power)
- Blast damage: 70/115/160/205/250 (+65% of your body power)
- Anesthesia time: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
- Restart: 14s
- Capacity: Spring
- Area: 50
- Gilgamesh leaps into the air and crashes into just the right spot. Enemies near the attack take damage. Gilgamesh fills the ground with energy, causing a beacon to appear for 5 seconds. Allies running to the lighthouse get movement speed, with the speed halved as soon as they enter the lighthouse. Allies who enter the House of Light receive an increased health bonus of 15% of Gilgamesh’s highest defense.
- Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+65% of your body strength)
- Travel speed : 25/27.5/30/32.5/35%
- Lifestyle: 10%
- Cost: 70
- Restart: 15s
- Capacity: Ground target
- Area: 35
- Gilgamesh summons Shamash to create a ring of wind at the chosen location for 6 seconds. Enemies within this ring take damage and are delayed 2 seconds. Enemies within the ring receive wind damage every 5 seconds. Enemies trying to escape the ring are slowed down considerably. If Gilgamesh deals damage to an opponent trying to escape, he is sent back to the center of the ring. Wind turns into a thread over 6s; damages, roots and paralyzes enemies still in the ring.
- First damage: 90/150/210/270/330 (+50% of your body power)
- Initial schedule : 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%
- Wind Damage: 12/16/20/24/28 (+5% of your body power)
- Wind wall slow: 50/55/60/65/70%
- Connection damage: 150/225/300/375/450 (+60% of your body power)
- Cost: 80/85/90/95/100
- Restart: The 90s
- Crimson King Gilgamesh, standard color.
- Gilgamesh Rising, Season Passage 2023 Records
- Mastery of Gilgamesh, Mastery of the Skin
- Chilling Hersir Ares, Standards | Claws of Tyranny
- The headless horror film Chiron, Standards | Tyrant’s Claws
- Lady of the Sea Discordia, Standards. Talons of Tyranny.
- Medusa with a tormented soul, Standards Tyrant’s Claws.
- Merlin’s Merry Boy, Exclusive Chesty
- Peace Out Artemis, exclusive to Groovy Chest.
- The launch of this card is planned for the fourth quarter of 2023.
- This new map is designed to look like a remake of Siege and Clash, but at the same time. Our goal is to create a game type that the Victory and Clash Mains networks will enjoy playing.
- Looking at the problems of Siege, the team felt that many aspects of Clash could be applied to improve it. The Clash had similar problems that had to be solved with siege mechanisms.
- Both maps occupy a similar place in SMITE: Lots of combat, little strategy – but with real corridors, towers and jungle objectives.
- These draft conclusions led us to summarize them in a map.
- Since merging the best parts of each card is such a great goal – the name Slash will remain.
- It will include Mayan and Egyptian environments, each connected to its respective base.
- The game type will be 5v5, but with a bit more siege mechanics than collision mechanics. SMITE is better balanced, offering a better social experience and better player performance in 5v5 mode.
- This system is fully enabled on PC and Xbox.
- The PS4 came out recently, but the PS5 is still in development.
- The Nintendo Switch cannot support in-game video streaming and will never have access to these benefits.
- The video functions are managed by a different company than Hi-Rez.
- There is a lot of experimentation with the number of videos in total and the frequency of video opportunities, so this system will be fairly random for most players. It can also vary greatly from region to region.
- The system will always be random, so just follow the button on the home screen to open it if it’s available (or ignore it if you’re not interested).
- The shop area, where players can buy and roll crates, has been revamped with a new user interface.
- Made a number of changes to improve the feel of Baba Yaga, mainly focusing on her ultimate ability.
- Fixed an issue where the camera and player movements would shake when using this skill.
- Fixed bug where Ultimate had animations and effects, but no fire.
- Reduces the duration of self-rooting the first time this skill is used.
- Fixed an issue where Baba’s movement and aiming point wobbled when hitting gods and walls while running in the last state.
- The Babylonian Pantheon music that plays during the main menu has been modified to better fit the tone of Gilgamesh and integrate better with the main menu.
- Queue entry
- All players are now always displayed.
- This is part of our initiative to improve server performance and gives us some more time to register players correctly and securely.
- The text of this notification has been adapted to take account of this new use.
- The game mode, duration and ID are now displayed in the details section at the end of the game lobby and in the main tab.
- Fixed bug where the progress bar for free rewards no longer showed the correct progress.
- Fixed bug where a card from season 7 was used in Conquest of the Day mode (already fixed in Live).
- Fixed bug where players in the queue in one region could be selected again in another region, but not if the lobby failed (e.g. an opponent was not selected).
- Fixed an issue where players could not join friends in some cases even if they had a set of MMR, such as. B. if they played with a friend who was not ranked that season, or if they played with a teammate in the Masters.
- Fixed an issue where the St. Patrick’s Day avatar was using the wrong image.
- Fixed an issue where Siege Mode could cause an unwanted interaction with Baron’s Infusion.
- Fixed an issue where the Crash Test skin was invisible in the game and in the lobby.
- Baba Yaga
- Fixed an issue where Baba could not always get out of the way when hit by Awilix Ult.
- Fixed an issue where you could interrupt a special level 5 skin emote and become invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Unholy Doodle Rability 2 and 4 were using the default visual effects instead of the intended effects.
- Making the movement of the FX 1 visual ability faster and tighter, keeping it much closer to the intended target area.
- Fixed a problem where Raijin’s passive meter seemed to reset the batteries to die. Raijin keeps his stack through death, and now the images will show it.
- Fixed an issue where the audio component of the voice action was missing from the Nightmare Book skin when firing at full power.
- Sentinel Boone
- Fixed a bug where the passive property of this item would activate on both kills and assists, instead of just assists.
- Mail from Midgardia
- Fixed a bug where only this item stacked and slowed down the attack speed of the items.
- Live Conquest update – Storm on the way
- King Gilgamesh comes to challenge Tiamat, an act of aggression that many gods disapprove of. Offended by this, Tiamat summons a powerful lightning bolt. It also cultivates its hanging gardens with dangerous plantations without restraint.
- The skybox and backlighting of the Conquest map have been changed to a dark and stormy style to reflect this evolution of the SMITE universe.
- In addition, a new game mechanism is introduced:
- Wine Walls
- Breakdown at specific and symmetrical locations in the jungle.
- Works like a player makes walls, you can’t get through.
- Can only be destroyed by basic attacks (# hit not damaged)
- Walls are reloaded when an adjacent jungle camp is reloaded (even if it was killed a few seconds earlier).
- Mid Harpies (GF)
- Mid Harpies (FG)
- To use it also for displaying the queue in game
- See the Thiamat lock + activate the Skybox
- Conquering the rankings
- Background image of the row
- Additional functions for scaling/requesting
- Invisible film technology
- When gods use aerial attack, the leaves of trees in the area of their ability become temporarily invisible.
- This effect only takes effect when the gods rise above a certain height.
- Towers on the second level
- Increase in base power from 2,500 to 2,800 hp.
- Base damage per shot increased from 260 to 290
- Large Scorpion (Jungle)
- Reduce maximum basic health from 780 to 660
- Basic protection reduced from 20 to 14
- Reduction of the maximum health scale from +175 to +145
- Physical protection has been increased from +2 to +1.5.
- Reduce protection from magic damage from +2 to +1.
- Manticore (Red stamp holder)
- Reduced the physical strength scale from 18 damage per hit to 15.
- Basic door
- Added new lines connecting the death of the phoenix to the doors
- Killing the left phoenix removes the opening of the left door.
- Killing the right phoenix will remove the debug area on the right door.
- Killing the middle phoenix removes the opening areas of both doors.
With Hammer’s Bumba, Death’s Toll, and the improved version Death’s Embrace, you can gain significant advantages by hitting enemies. However, this move can easily be healed from a distance by immune jungle monsters. For items with real power or healing, you’ll have to battle jungle monsters if you want to take advantage of them. The same is now true for these articles.
- This article is no longer an advertisement for immunity camps in the jungle.
- This article is no longer an advertisement for immunity camps in the jungle.
- This article is no longer an advertisement for immunity camps in the jungle.
Ornate Arrow has a hard time competing with other late game fighter choices. It was often only effective if you maximized your stack, which was difficult to achieve and pushed the endgame even further away. We shrink the battery gauge and give it extra power to flatten this power curve. You will still need to make smart investments, but the risk is worth it.
- This item now offers a 10% attack speed.
- This item now has a 5% chance to make a critical hit.
- Reduce the maximum number of batteries from 25 to 20.
- Attack rate increased from 1% per stack to 1.25% per stack. (25% to the maximum number of stacks).
- Increases chance of critical impact from 0.8% per stack to 1% per stack. (20% with the maximum number of stacks)
The chief’s boiler was difficult to build. Few gods can really opt for the leather bag early in the game to provide their team with a strong aura late in the game. We adjust the base stats and give the passive aura a base power buffer that can never be reduced below 5% power. The extra attack speed helps more gods adopt this strategy, and the base power aura even makes him useful in 5v5 teamfights.
- This item now gives 15% attack speed.
- New liabilities
- AURA – You give all nearby allied gods 5% more power. This aura gains a bonus for each allied god within a radius of X units, increasing the aura’s power by another 3%. For each enemy god within X units, remove one stack.
Sentinel’s Embrace is the way to go for support and no wonder! It brings incredible survivability and utility, making it difficult to explore other options. We shift the power of the aura and make sure he still feels bad enough for the support he provides, but reduce the benefit he provides to the team as a whole.
- The range of the passive aura has been increased from 30 to 55 units.
- Physical protection has been increased from 20 to 30.
- The magic protection has been increased from 20 to 30.
- The reduction in the defense level is shared among all nearby allies, from 100 to 80.
- The protection level has been lowered from 50 to 40.
Compassion is certainly a candidate for the song that was supplanted by Sentinel’s Embrace, but it had its own problems. The range of the Aura makes it difficult to stay relevant to the targets you’re trying to protect, while the mitigation of this element of that extra incoming damage was lacking. With the following changes, maybe it’s time to show a little compassion to your allies.
- Increased the range of passive aura from 40 to 70.
- The magic protection has been increased from 40 to 60.
- Increase HP5 from 30 to 45.
Sunding Axe’s liabilities have a big impact. Opening the fight with a powerful thrust and quick health regeneration made this item attractive not only to warriors, but also to mages. We like the idea of gods being flexible from the start, but mages could really benefit from the initial explosion and defensive state, which was more frustrating than benefiting the warrior. We’re modifying the Drain Axe to take into account your own defenses, making it just as strong for the warriors who build it now, but more demanding of mages who want to take advantage of those power elements.
- Reduces bonus damage from 10% of the opponent’s current health to 5% of the opponent’s current health + 2% of the item’s total defense.
- The maximum damage bonus is 14% of the opponent’s current health.
- It takes 400 total protection measures to reach the ceiling.
One of the most popular starters in the offense isn’t exactly the impact player you’d expect him to be. Bluestone users should be at an advantage early in the game to make it worth taking this item. Even with his improvements, he tends to fall further into the middle of games than other rookies. We’re increasing the physical level here to give him the power he needs to move forward quickly.
- Increase in physical capacity by 10 to 15
Blaustein’s updates have been the subject of much discussion lately. The primer is supposed to be a standard upgrade for classic bluestone users, such as ability hunters and aggressive warriors. It’s just that this item wasn’t at the same level as the other beginning upgrades, so the passive does a lot more damage now.
- Increases base passive damage from 25 to 75
This point is frightening. But that made the girls a little more scared than the players. We used it with an extra long cooldown to get an even stronger effect, but it seems to be set too safely for balance. We are in the process of significantly reducing this cooling to hopefully see this in practice before making further decisions on balance.
- Cooling from 10 m to 6 m
- Fixed a bug where this item did not activate simultaneously with the Ultimate ability and other Artur items.
He’s brave, he’s handsome, he’s… not so hot right now. Recently, Achilles has fallen to one of the lowest levels in terms of player perception and wins. This god can become very dominant in the solo lane with little variation, so we’re playing it safe here. He sees his Bash Shield as a cool little lover who should help him without breaking him. We also lower the penalty for successfully executing an enemy. This effect is a strong start he hasn’t felt yet.
- The subcooling time has been reduced from 15 to 14 seconds.
- Bonus damage reduction from 10% to 5%.
Season 8 is a big party, but no one invited the god of wine? ! Bacchus has shown some brief signs of strength in conquests over the years, but overall he is struggling compared to other regimes. These changes are designed to increase the competitiveness of the company. Chug will be even easier to maintain, and Belch, his main ability a clean streak, sees an increase in damage.
- Mana cost reduced from 40 to 20 on all ranks.
- Reduction of cooling time from 10s to 8s
- The description of the protection has been improved to indicate that the power offers 0 protection at grade 0.
- Increases base damage from 25/40/55/70/85 to 30/45/60/75/90 per tick.
The World Serpent is a fantastically unique god in SMITE who, after a powerful start, has been toppled by rival gods, both in terms of story and game balance. Since the beginning of season 8, we’ve been working to get Jorma back on track, and we’re still working on that. These changes enhance both his lane phase and his team battles. With Bellows, he has a base attack at full speed for longer after Roar, and Cold Plunge helps him attack or escape more often.
- The buffer time for increasing the attack rate has been increased from 1 to 1.5 s per stack.
- Cooling reduced from 16s to 16/15/14/13/12s
It’s time for Merlin’s lovers. This god has endured a lot over the years and gotten a lot of nerve. Lately, we’ve been focusing on reclaiming his fiery position, which is often considered the weakest. The Defensive Shredder is currently only targeted against gods, but it is generally very difficult to stack, which severely limits its hitting power. It is now much stronger on the first tap and stabilizes at about the same value on all taps later in the game. The shooting position should be more interesting to change now, especially if you’re trying to target an enemy tank.
- Increased protection level from 0.5/1/1.5/2.5% per stack to 4% per character for all ranks.
- Maximum chimney reduction from 6 to 4
- The result is a change – the increase in protection for God alone has gone from 3/6/9/12/15% to 16% at maximum stacks.
Weaver of Fate found some influential fans last year, and we’ve been following them closely ever since. Even with these changes, Nit has struggled in the current meta. Their abilities are strong, but generally much longer than those of other hunters. To level the playing field, we reduce the cooling of their main priority power.
- Reduction of cooling capacity from 15s to 15/14.5/13s
New season, new map, new Olympus, but Olorun feels like he was left behind in season 7. Saul and Chronos recently received fans that had a big impact on their stats, and now it’s Olorun’s turn. He gets two buffs that affect the damage of his main attack, making him more resistant to other ADCs.
- Increase of the basic allowance from 38 to 40
- Damage from critical hit increased from 50% to 55%.
Assassin’s main target has been struggling lately. Serqet saw the more playful game as an endorsement reflected in some of the earlier changes. At the end, it looks like he’s playing less at both positions, we apply two buffers to him to bring him back to an aggressive jungler. The first change protects his passive from effects like Aegis Relic or Block Stack, and the second adds a healthy dose of physical power scaling to his limit. Serqet is a very inclusive goddess, and these risky plays should pay off more often with these changes.
- Stacks are consumed and additional damage is only inflicted when Serqet successfully damages a god (as opposed to a single hit).
- Capacity increase from 55% to 70
This goalie is definitely underrated at the moment. Sylvanus brings a lot of control and utility to the team, and also has some of the best streaks of his own with his unique head attacks. Its passivity is often a topic of discussion, and we’re working on it for a future update. He gets some minor damage upgrades to move more efficiently. This should complement his CC and care, providing a support that any CDA would love to have.
- Increases base attack damage from 35 to 38
- Increased the power of the magic scale from 35% to 50%.
Mother of Monsters has had a rather interesting start to the season. It’s clear that this goddess has a learning curve, as we’ve seen her earnings steadily increase since launch day. The game is complex and offers the player many solutions, some of which currently appear to be the strongest option. Building Tiamat as a tank led to frustrating interactions with her passive saponification, so magical powers are now needed to evolve her. Plus, their snakes appear to be the best choice for Ultimate. We fight against their divisions, which can lead to both evil and disease.
- Reduces damage from 60% to 30% + 5% of Tiamat’s magic power, reducing a total of 60% of 600’s magic power.
- Reduce from 3 to 2 the number of hits required for the minions to damage the snake’s health.
- Reduce the power scale from 8% to 5% of Tiamat’s magical power.
- The description text has been updated to clarify that the first damage is inflicted on the first hit on the target, not when the skill is used.
- Increases the initial damage of a Ladder attack from 30% of your spell’s power to 40%.
- Increased the damage tap scale from 10% of your spell ability to 12% per tap.
Fixed bug where Arturian items would not activate when expected with Tiamat Ultimates.
The eighth season of Dev Tests gave the feeling that Jun Kui is back! His old favorite item, the vampire shroud, and a few other meta changes made him a major factor. It didn’t happen. We give Zhong Kui significant buffer scaling for his primary range damage and his ability to clear bandwidth. This should give him a chance to fight other mages in the meta.
- Increased the magic power scale per tick from 15% to 20% (from 75% to 100% total).
smite 8.4 patch notes,smite season 8 patch notes,smite 7.10 patch notes,smite 7.9 patch notes,smite patch notes reddit,smite 7.5 patch notes,Privacy settings,How Search works,smite 11.39 patch notes,smite season 8 update,smite season 8 update release date