Get 60 free Skype minutes to landlines now! Read this article for more information.
This is another free application that allows you to search for a phone number and perform a reverse search.
Discover the main features below:
- You can find out who is calling from an unknown and unidentified number.
- You can review and comment on all phone numbers and SMS stations, even if they are not in the phone book.
- You can search worldwide for information on unknown phone numbers.
- The application allows you to create your own community profile, customize its appearance and manage your contacts.
- You can find out who is calling you even if the number is not in the phone book.
- You can use the number search function in the application to find the name, title and any notes of an unknown number.
- There are no ads in the app, which is great.
- Only the people who call you can see your phone number, because your data is always protected, including your contact list and call log.
- No one can find your phone number by searching your name.
- You must connect to the Internet to identify the call, and you should be aware that connection speed is necessary for this application to work properly.
- You can also see who is calling you from an unknown number before you even pick up the phone.
- You can block unwanted SMS and calls.
The recommended operating systems for this application are Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.
If you’re looking for free calling, check out the best VoIP apps for Windows 10 currently available.
The CallClerk application automatically manages and records all your calls as you wish.
These are the main features of the application:
- You will see a customizable screen with the caller’s name, number and photo.
- Allows you to hear your computer announce the name of the caller.
- The application provides separate ring tones for each caller.
- You can display a Microsoft Outlook contact card and/or log entries for your call.
- You receive an email with a voice or fax message left by the caller.
- You can publish your phonebook and call history on your own password-protected website.
- You can record your calls in the Windows Event Log.
- Applications can automatically post to your Facebook page and can also send tweets to your Twitter account.
- You will receive call notifications on all computers in your network.
- CallClerk allows the user to automatically block caller ID.
The caller ID is based on the following information:
- Invalid or suspect subscriber names and numbers
- Your own list of specific names and numbers to block
- Your own blacklists with names and numbers
- free public feedback on thousands of harassments
The application also includes a CallClerk auto-responder that provides you with the following features:
- The standard greeting or a caller-specific greeting is played.
- Allows you to save recorded messages to the hard disk.
- It can automatically send emails left on the answering machine.
The application also includes a CallClerk fax machine:
- You can send, receive, store, view and print faxes.
- You can send faxes automatically by e-mail when you receive them.
- The program can also record your phone calls.
The interface of the application is simple and with the many settings you can customize the application to make the best caller ID program for your specific needs.
The application works with all other PCs, laptops and servers on your network. So no matter which device you use, you’ll always know who’s calling.
Protect yourself with a great VPN when making calls on Windows 10. Discover our top picks in this list.
Caller ID Ascendis 3
This application works with your phone’s caller ID to track and announce calls.
These are the main features that this application offers:
- Don’t waste any more time with telemarketers, as the application automatically hangs up on specific or unknown calls.
- No more rushing to make calls for unimportant calls, as the app allows you to hear who is calling before you answer the call.
- Now you don’t have to worry about missing an important call, as you can see who called during your absence, or receive email notifications.
- You can also track phone calls from work to home and vice versa.
- No more wasting money on modems for every computer in your office or home, because now you can see who is calling from any computer or network, as long as the computer has a modem.
The system requirements for this application are as follows:
- Windows 10, Windows 8 (desktop), Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- Dial-up phone modem (not DSL or cable modem) or TAPI device with caller ID or Whozz Calling? Comet or Skype CTI device
- Voice phone line (unless you are using Skype)
- Caller ID service from the phone company (unless you are using Skype).
- 300 MB hard disk space
Here are the top 5 call management tools in Windows 10. Try them out and choose yours now.
Subscriber Identity Spoofing
This is a different application from the one we have presented so far.
It is a simple, effective and practical application mainly designed to fake a subscriber’s number and disguise it very quickly.
Familiarise yourself with the most important functions and features:
- This handy utility allows you to simulate the identity of the caller by connecting your device to bluffmycall.com.
- The main window of the application is quite simple, it allows you to specify the phone number you want to call and the caller ID to be displayed.
- You can also put a call on hold and set the application to send a message when you put a call on hold.
- The easy-to-use interface lets you enter the number you want displayed every time you want to call your friends to play a prank.
- You can also switch from one operator to another.
- This app comes to your rescue when you want to change the phone number someone sees on the caller ID screen when they receive a call.
The app is pretty cool, but remember that you should only use it for jokes with friends or colleagues.
Blank page ID (now Hi)
If you’re tired of getting unknown calls from all kinds of spammers, it’s time to do something about it, and that’s why you should give Whitepages ID for Windows 10 Mobile a shot.
The application helps you identify callers who are not in your address book and ensures that you never miss an important call from someone.
The application is based on a database of hundreds of millions of valid phone numbers.
Take a look at the most important features:
- Caller ID : With this feature, your phone will only take calls from people you want to talk to, for example, so you can answer calls from friends who are not in your phonebook, so you never miss an important call.
- Block call : This feature detects spam, scam and nuisance calls from telemarketers or blacklisted political calls and sends them directly to voicemail, stopping calls and text messages to restore your privacy.
- Protection against scams and spam: The application automatically alerts you to incoming calls if they are suspected to be spam. It reports scams, unsolicited calls and unsolicited SMS and prevents them from contacting you and other members of the Whitepages community in the future.
- Contact photos : This feature allows you to post updated profile photos, job titles and city information of your friends, family, colleagues and business partners on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Current Contacts : You can add names and addresses from the White Pages to your phonebook contacts to keep them current and complete.
- With this application, you can save money by reducing the number of minutes you spend on unknown calls and text messages.
You can try this application now, as it is also free.
Looking for the best free calling and messaging tools in Windows 10? Discover our top picks in this article.
This is a reverse phone number lookup system designed for your Windows Phone. The manufacturer describes the app as the biggest, baddest and most beautiful you’ve ever seen.
Take a look at the key features:
- It promises to cover about 100% of landlines and 50% of cell phones (excluding Verizon numbers).
- The application covers a large area and reaches 334 area codes within the United States and the United States.
- The application allows you to reverse the search for those mysterious numbers that keep calling you.
- Searching for apps is also free and unlimited, which is great.
- You have the ability to add comments to phone numbers to help other users identify the type of caller.
- The application saves the history of found numbers for quick reference.
- The interface is separate from your Windows Phone, so you have to enter the number manually.
Overall, the app is worth a try, especially since it’s free.
If you are looking for cheap international phone calls, you should take a look at this article.
So much for our list of caller ID applications for Windows. Now that you have several options to choose from and know the key features, you can finally choose your favorite.
All these applications will definitely help you to know the real identity of the caller.
You will no longer suffer from all kinds of unwanted calls and messages as these apps will definitely solve your problem. You can rely on any of these applications to protect your privacy.
frequently asked questions
Is there an application that tells you who is calling?
How do you know who is calling you?
how to use the numberguru…
Is there an application to identify unknown callers?
indian caller id appwhoscall appbest phone number identifier appbest app to find unknown numbersbest caller id app for android 2020best caller id app malaysia,People also search for,Feedback,Truecaller,Whoscall,Hiya,Youmail,See more,indian caller id app,whoscall app,best phone number identifier app,best app to find unknown numbers,best caller id app for android 2020,best caller id app malaysia,best caller id app australia,best true caller app